Say hi to your little one’s all-natural forest friend!
The Natruba raccoon is easy to grip for small hands and a perfect relief for sore gums. The raccoon has different surfaces for sensory play and has both soft and hard natural rubber to satisfy all stages of sore gums. The contrasting colors stimulate your child’s sight.
All Natruba toys are handmade Danish design. Handcrafted in natural rubber and carefully hand sculpted & handpainted with natural pigments, making it a perfect and pure companion for your little one.
Like all Natruba products, this product is an all natural, eco-friendly and non-toxic (PVC, BPA, Phthalates, and Nitrosamines free) toy, designed with no valve, which means that no mold or bacteria can accumulate inside.
We hope you will take good care and enjoy this toy with your little one and remember: Be forever playful – it’s natural
- Height: 12cm
- Width: 9cm
- Tail textures
- Solid beads
- Air-filled body
- Soft surface touch
Small errors and variations in details may therefore occur.
Colors may also vary, and may become weak or disappear over time, as these are natural pigments.
- All Natruba toys are made of natural rubber.
- Natural rubber toys should be cleaned using mildly soaped water and a damp cloth, do not use a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave oven.
- Clean the product before first use.
- Dry the toys after use and keep them in a clean, dry place.
- Do not expose the toys to direct sunlight or direct heat.
- All Natruba toys are beautifully packed in FSC-certified cardboard boxes.
- With a silky smooth, soft & premium feel surface, the packaging refers to the natural rubber and its softness. Inside the toys are wrapped in FSC-certified, biodegradable, recyclable shredded recycled paper made in the UK or silk paper.
- Packaging texts and information is written in English.
Safety is our #1 priority so please take the time to read below points:
- Read the included safety booklet before use.
- Allergic reactions due to natural rubber may occur but are extremely rare.
However, be aware of any allergic reactions, and stop any use of the toy if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Do not rip the toy apart.
- Check before use that the toy is in good condition, by pulling the various parts of the toy and check that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or cracks it should be discarded.
- Remove all packaging before the product is given to the child. Retain the packaging as it contains important information.
- Adult supervision is recommended at all times.